Top This Year I Decided To Really Get Into The Spirit Of Halloween Shirt

I’ve often wondered, during this fiasco of a presidency, what all of the “WWJD” bracelet wearers think of this dipshit’s antics? His complete lack of grace, humility, generosity, kindness, etc. is impossible to deny.Beautifully written, and so very true. My great-grandparents were the type of humble, kind Christians that Carter is, and they would be utterly appalled to see Trump occupying the office of the president.I was told in all seriousness that, like often happened in the bible, that god sometimes uses flawed men to enforce his will. It is mindboggling to me.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt