Top Donald Trump Anyone But Him Shirt

The point I wanted to make is that mil spec, while hardly perfect, does point to a written specification that the item has to meet. “Military Grade” means nothing, it is marketing hype as it points to nothing. It is an overused term that is trotted out when you can’t point to specific standard or specification, but still want to IMPLY that it is something special. Much like those flashlights that that ex-fighter pilot used to hype on TV.That's always bothered me. I deal with aircraft specs daily for my job, so whenever I hear aircraft grade aluminum it makes me laugh.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt