Seinfeld Costanza For 2020 President A Campaign About Nothing Shirt

Back in the 90's once a year my grandma would come down from MA to visit us in FL. She would drive out to Tampa and play Super Bingo for a week. She'd buy cartons upon cartons of cigarettes to bring back homeThis, the contributions that the Seminole Tribe to my upbringing as a white person after being orphaned, the personal sacrifice I’ve seen people of the tribe make good decisions for the greater good of their community and others within it, and the fact that Seminoles are a group of indigenous groups formalized by oppression into a community... this all leads me to opine that they are better people on average than the selfish greedy american. Fuck your fancy house you fakes. You don’t need that. You operate on greed. Each and every one of you


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt