Official There Is Nothing That Jesus And The Gym Can’t Get Me Through Vintage Shirt

Literally all I fucking want is the cheapest possible phone that's not a complete piece of shit. Half this shit absolutely does not meet the "bare minimum" durability. Shit USB ports that won't charge right, trash batteries that can't be replaced, uncracked touchscreens going beserk or usable for the whole screen. I literally just want Uber and Signal/Telegram, otherwise I'd get a freaking flip phone.This is kinda like the marketing ploy of “genuine leather” which I use to think meant high grade, but in reality “genuine leather” is the lowest quality leather.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt