Check your boobs mine tried to kill me awareness shirt

Can confirm. I grew up near a large military base in the US. I used to ride my horses all over 'the back 40' which was just fields and woods that were used for field exercises. I know where there's a brand-new (at the time, this was 20 years ago) dozer that was buried for an unknown reason. It's probably still there.The last part always gets ignored. I work with government bids. Not space shuttles and planes, but there is a disconnect between the person who uses the equipment, the person who wrote the spec, and the person who has to review/verify bids.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt