Caduceus not today corona-virus shirt

Saw that happen to a guy I worked with, body builder was starting to compete, bought a super bike was hauling ass on the perimeter road on base (going well over 100), lost it, hit a ditch and launched himself a long distance, shattered a bunch of bones in the hospital for months and could never lift again.Reflective belts save lives. Why, i remember when my MTI told me the story of a young airmen who wasn't wearing his reflective belt while driving his dodge charger, when he was speeding, and hit a tree. Car exploded, airman died, but it was a miracle because they found the reflective belt in the passenger seat, completely unburned.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt