Awesome Black DJ Music Classic Shirt

The seminoles make a lot of money but please don’t believe that most Indians live like this. These guys are the richest of all the tribes. The average tribe is poor and happy just keeping their people healthy.I can't stand eating there. You may get a good meal, but then a certain song comes on the playlist so all the servers start dancing on the tables. At least this was the case at On on Fourth Street in Louisville, KY. Same way with Joe's Crab Shack. Tried eating there once and they started dancing on the tables. Both my date and myself got real sick of that shit real quick. Never been back.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Awesome Wine Bourbon Blooded Vintage Shirt

Funny U2 Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Signatures Shirt

Top Joe Biden Kicks Trump ByeDon 2020 Shirt